300 grams gluten free jumbo oats
450 Ml unsweetened almond milk
125 grams Medjool dates, pitted
1 free range organic egg
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp Cacao
1 tsp chia seeds
2 tsp Brown linseeds
2 tsp gluten free baking powder
1 Apple finely chopped
- preheat the oven to 180C and line a muffin tin with 12 paper muffin.
- Put the oats into a food processor and blitz to a fine powder. Next add in the almond milk, linseeds, dates, chia, baking powder, cacao, egg and half of the chopped apple.
- Tip the mixture into a large bowl and stir in the remaining apple pieces and mix through. Divide the mixture bwteen the muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- remove from the oven and allow to cool before you tuck in.
If you liked this post sign up for updates and special offers here.